Be the first to review this product
Vango Nitestar 350 Sleeping Bag Bondi Blue
Save £14.51 off RRP
Featuring vibrant colours and offering a winning combination of performance and quality, the mummy-shaped Nitestar sleeping bag delivers excellent value. Offering embossed polyester and a double layer of insulation for extra warmth, the 3-4 season Nitestar is an ideal choice for Youth Groups and first time expedition use. Recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and The Scout Association, Nitestar makes more of your adventures.
- 210T Diamond Embossed Polyester - A strong 100% polyester with a diamond embossed design
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed- A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Grab loops - To aid zip movement. Hold loop when moving zip
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Woven zip puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Horizontal stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
Fill Type: 60% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/40% polyester fill
Suggested Usage Min: -2°
Suggested Usage Max: 18°
Ext Chest Width: 85cm
Int Chest Width: 83cm
Max User Height: 190cm
Int Foot Width: 48cm
Int Length: 205cm
Performance: 3-4 Season
Zip Side: Left
In addition to our standard service described below, we are now offering a cheaper service for smaller items that fit the following criteria.
Weight: Up to 2kg
Pack Size: Length 45cm x Width 35cm x Depth 16cm
This service is with Royal Mail and is a 2nd Class delivery service taking up to 3 days. Cost for this service will be £3.25 which is automatically applied to the products that fit the criteria.
Our standard delivery service is a next day delivery to be received by 5pm. This service will be applied to all orders received and processed by 12 noon that working day. It excludes deliveries on weekend days, bank holidays, postcode exclusions, international deliveries and any special order items such as caravan full awnings. Cost for this service starts from £7.99 per consignment and increases dependent upon weight of the complete order.
The areas that fall under the postcode exclusions are listed below.
- Northern Ireland
- Southern Ireland
- The Highlands
- Scottish Isles
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
- Scilly Isles
- Channel Islands
Delivery costs for the postcode exclusion areas are listed below.
- Northern Ireland - Standard delivery cost plus a surcharge of £16.00 (2 day service)
- Southern Ireland - Flat rate of £16.00 per consignment of 1 parcel. Contact us on 0116 2551595 for a quote above 1 parcel. (2 day service)
- The Highlands & Scottish Isles - IV, AB, KW, HS, ZE, PA, PH, DD, FK & KA post codes standard delivery cost plus a surcharge of £4.00 (2 day service)
- Isle of Man - IM postcodes standard delivery cost Plus a surcharge of £6.00 (2 day service)
- Isle of Wight - PO30 to PO41 postcodes standard delivery cost plus a surcharge of £6.00 (2 day service)
- Scilly Isles - TR21 to TR25 postcodes standard delivery cost plus a surcharge of £6.00 (2 day service)
- Channel Islands - JE1 to JE5 & GY1 to GY10 postcodes standard delivery cost plus a surcharge of £7.00 (2 day service)
All goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply your goods within thirty days, we will inform you immediately and advise you of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders/items can be cancelled at any time. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within seven working days of receipt. If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier.
If you would like to request urgent dispatch (at extra cost) such as before 10am or Saturday delivery please contact us for a quote.
All deliveries will need to be signed for.
The following items do not qualify for the standard delivery terms as detailed above-
COLLECTION ONLY where certain products are available for collection only and from specified branches.
FREE DELIVERY will be clearly marked on certain products and during certain promotional campaigns.
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from JR Leisure and are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it, please return it to us with the products original packaging and labels within 28 days. Include your name address order method and reason for return. We will then exchange or refund the cost of the item(s). All goods must be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original receipt. If you wish to return any item because you feel it is faulty, please include details of the fault and send it back to us together with the item in its original packaging. We will then contact you to resolve the matter. We recommend that all items returned to us be sent recorded delivery with insurance paid as a minimum. Your local Post Office will be able to advise accordingly.
Please note: If you return your order for a refund within the 28 day period and you made payment via paypal the amount refunded to you will be minus the paypal fees charged to JR Leisure.
The returns address is:
JR Leisure, Barn B
The Bartonfields Centre
Distance Selling Regulations
You have a right to cancel your order within 14 working days following the day after the date of delivery for any unused item purchased through the website under the distance selling regulations for refund. This does not apply to any perishable goods, unsealed software or item personalised or made to your specification.
To cancel any item, you can e-mail, fax or write to us with your details and order number. You must take reasonable care of the items, retain all original packaging and must not use them. Goods must be returned to us within seven days of your notice to cancel. All goods are returned at your own expense unless the item is deemed faulty or incorrect, where we will refund the cost on receipt of the goods.
Providing the goods are received back in an unused condition and in their original packaging with all accessories, you will receive a refund within thirty days of your notice to cancel.
You can now recycle your old electricals with us.
If you’re buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
Please note that if you wish for us to recycle your old electrical item you are required to send it back to us at your cost to: JR Leisure, Barn B, The Bartonfields Centre, Barton Blount, Church Broughton, Derbyshire, DE65 5AP.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system that allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take-back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this product