Be the first to review this product
Vango Aether Air 600XL Airbeam Tent Package
Package deal is for Tent, Carpet & Groundsheet.
The Vango Aether Air 600XL, 6-man tent is an inflatable AirBeam® tent within our Earth Collection and ideal for those who love the outdoors and want to preserve it. Featuring our Sentinel Eco Fabric, made from recycled single-use plastic, the Aether reduces plastic waste from the environment. The Pre-Attached Extension offers extra living space and a real outdoors feel. Alongside the double living area you will have plenty of space to relax and spend time with family and friends. A large front door can be fully rolled back to enjoy the good weather or zipped up when more shelter is required. Fresh airflow is a key feature in reducing condensation so low level AirZone vents and mesh panels on both the living room doors keep air circulating while keeping the bugs out. The Aether features our AirBeam® technology ensuring quick inflation and a sturdy and reliable structure. It also benefits from Nightfall, queen size, bedrooms to reduce early morning light for a longer sleep.
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent , comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Pre-Attached Extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and lowered step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Vango AirZone™ - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet and windy weather. Cautionary level storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Covered Entrance - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximises living space within the tent
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with double action pump)
- Sentinel Eco Fabric– With a development focus on the environment, we’ve taken single-use waste plastic and transformed it into our Sentinel Eco fabric. Packed with the durability and quality you would expect from Vango, Sentinel Eco also benefits from a 3000mm HH rating. Perfect for weekend and holiday camping while supporting our environment
- Pre-Attached Front Canopy – Provides shelter from all weathers and is ideal for socialising
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
Capacity: 6 Berth
Packsize: 73 x 45 x 45cm
Pitching Time: 20mins
Model Year: 2022
Colour: Moroccan Blue
In addition to our standard service described below, we are now offering a cheaper service for smaller items that fit the following criteria.
Weight: Up to 2kg
Pack Size: Length 45cm x Width 35cm x Depth 16cm
This service is with Royal Mail and is a 2nd Class delivery service taking up to 3 days. Cost for this service will be £3.25 which is automatically applied to the products that fit the criteria.
Our standard delivery service is a next day delivery to be received by 5pm. This service will be applied to all orders received and processed by 12 noon that working day. It excludes deliveries on weekend days, bank holidays, postcode exclusions, international deliveries and any special order items such as caravan full awnings. Cost for this service starts from £7.99 per consignment and increases dependent upon weight of the complete order.
The areas that fall under the postcode exclusions are listed below.
- Northern Ireland
- Southern Ireland
- The Highlands
- Scottish Isles
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
- Scilly Isles
- Channel Islands
Delivery costs for the postcode exclusion areas are listed below.
- Northern Ireland - Standard delivery cost plus a surcharge of £16.00 (2 day service)
- Southern Ireland - Flat rate of £16.00 per consignment of 1 parcel. Contact us on 0116 2551595 for a quote above 1 parcel. (2 day service)
- The Highlands & Scottish Isles - IV, AB, KW, HS, ZE, PA, PH, DD, FK & KA post codes standard delivery cost plus a surcharge of £4.00 (2 day service)
- Isle of Man - IM postcodes standard delivery cost Plus a surcharge of £6.00 (2 day service)
- Isle of Wight - PO30 to PO41 postcodes standard delivery cost plus a surcharge of £6.00 (2 day service)
- Scilly Isles - TR21 to TR25 postcodes standard delivery cost plus a surcharge of £6.00 (2 day service)
- Channel Islands - JE1 to JE5 & GY1 to GY10 postcodes standard delivery cost plus a surcharge of £7.00 (2 day service)
All goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply your goods within thirty days, we will inform you immediately and advise you of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders/items can be cancelled at any time. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within seven working days of receipt. If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier.
If you would like to request urgent dispatch (at extra cost) such as before 10am or Saturday delivery please contact us for a quote.
All deliveries will need to be signed for.
The following items do not qualify for the standard delivery terms as detailed above-
COLLECTION ONLY where certain products are available for collection only and from specified branches.
FREE DELIVERY will be clearly marked on certain products and during certain promotional campaigns.
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from JR Leisure and are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it, please return it to us with the products original packaging and labels within 28 days. Include your name address order method and reason for return. We will then exchange or refund the cost of the item(s). All goods must be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original receipt. If you wish to return any item because you feel it is faulty, please include details of the fault and send it back to us together with the item in its original packaging. We will then contact you to resolve the matter. We recommend that all items returned to us be sent recorded delivery with insurance paid as a minimum. Your local Post Office will be able to advise accordingly.
Please note: If you return your order for a refund within the 28 day period and you made payment via paypal the amount refunded to you will be minus the paypal fees charged to JR Leisure.
The returns address is:
JR Leisure, Barn B
The Bartonfields Centre
Distance Selling Regulations
You have a right to cancel your order within 14 working days following the day after the date of delivery for any unused item purchased through the website under the distance selling regulations for refund. This does not apply to any perishable goods, unsealed software or item personalised or made to your specification.
To cancel any item, you can e-mail, fax or write to us with your details and order number. You must take reasonable care of the items, retain all original packaging and must not use them. Goods must be returned to us within seven days of your notice to cancel. All goods are returned at your own expense unless the item is deemed faulty or incorrect, where we will refund the cost on receipt of the goods.
Providing the goods are received back in an unused condition and in their original packaging with all accessories, you will receive a refund within thirty days of your notice to cancel.
You can now recycle your old electricals with us.
If you’re buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
Please note that if you wish for us to recycle your old electrical item you are required to send it back to us at your cost to: JR Leisure, Barn B, The Bartonfields Centre, Barton Blount, Church Broughton, Derbyshire, DE65 5AP.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system that allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take-back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this product